Process & Application
The Milwaukee Academy of Science (MAS) is a public K4-12th grade charter school. All interested families must complete an application and submit required documents listed below. Parents must come into the office in person to show birth certificate information; however, other application materials can be faxed (414-933-1914). For questions regarding enrollment, please call our main line at 414-933-0302 and press 1 for the Enrollment Hotline.
MAS’s official Open Enrollment period for the 2018-19 school year runs from January 29th to February 28th. Early enrollment for K4, 6th, and 9th grade starts in the fall of each school year. Please note that applications submitted after February 28th will be considered based on grade level openings. Parents should receive an acceptance letter in the mail within about three weeks. If you are notified that you are on a waiting list, school administrators will call if and when there is an opening.
Click here to download the 2018-2019 School Year Application!
Applications must include all necessary paperwork to be considered complete:
- Birth Certificate (*must be presented in person)
- K4 & K5 must be certified original, 1st-12th may be certified original OR copy)
- Students entering K4 must be 4 years old by September 1st
- Current Immunization Records
- Current IEP (if applicable)
- 8th Grade Graduation Certificate or High School Transcripts (if applicable)
- Written Essay (High School only–click on application to see essay prompt)
Missing a document? Call us to discuss and figure out next steps. Enrollment Hotline 414-933-0302 x1117
WANT A TOUR? Please click on the Enrollment Events tab for more info
For more information about MAS contact: Ms. Tresca Meiling – 414-933-0302 X1122