Process & Application
Now enrolling for the 2021-22 school year. Click here to apply!
We are a non-selective school and pride ourselves on that. Our application doesn’t require test scores, yet we provide the same rigor and high-quality High School experience that selective schools do.Mr. Anthony McHenry, Chief Executive Officer
Before you apply, please read this page carefully.
If you have any questions about the online form or need a paper copy, please contact our Recruitment Coordinator, Tierra Williams, at email@example.com or call/text 414-406-8131.
What is the enrollment schedule for the 21-22 school year?
- Early enrollment (9th ONLY): Oct 1 – Nov 2, 2020
- Open enrollment begins (all grades): February 1, 2021
- First Deadline for open enrollment: February 28, 2021
- Spring Deadlines for enrollment: March 31, 2021; April 30, 2021, May 15, 2021, May 31, 2021, June 15, 2021, June 30, 2021
- Summer open enrollment: ongoing
- PLEASE NOTE: Enroll by June 30th to secure bus transportation for the first day of school.
- We strongly advise that parents do not wait until summer to enroll. Grade levels begin to fill up and it is harder for us to accommodate entire families. It also delays our bus routing process. Please encourage friends and family to enroll in the spring!
What paperwork is needed once accepted?
- Online applications will be accepted via email/letter. Registration Forms and further documents will be due once your child is accepted. Our Recruitment Coordinator or Admin Assistant will contact all accepted students.
- Registration Form – Student Services
- Birth Certificate (*must be presented in person)
- K4 & K5 must be certified original, 1st-12th may be certified original OR copy)
- Students entering K4 must be 4 years old by September 1st
- Current Immunization Records
- Current IEP (if applicable)
- 8th Grade Graduation Certificate or High School Transcripts (if applicable); Email to Ms. Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or schools may fax to 414-933-1426
What is the enrollment process at MAS?
The Milwaukee Academy of Science (MAS) is a public K4-12th grade charter school and is not a selective school. All interested families must complete an application. A few days after an enrollment deadline (see above), all parents who applied during that time period will receive an email and letter in the mail about acceptance based on seats available. After acceptance, registration forms and paper work are due. Parents must come into the office in person to show birth certificate information. Applications on a waiting list do not roll over from year to year; a new application must be submitted each year. For questions regarding enrollment, please call our main line at 414-933-0302 and press 1 for the Enrollment Hotline.
Want a Tour?
Please click on the Enrollment Events tab for more info
For more information about MAS contact: Ms. Tierra Williams, Recruitment Coordinator – text or call 414-406-8131